This privacy notice applies to the www.fintuned.net website only – other services provided by us may have different privacy notices. By using this site you agree to the terms of this privacy notice. If you submit information to this site you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of that information in accordance with this privacy notice.
Who is responsible for managing my information?
This website is owned and maintained by M/s Fintuned Co, Flat 2C, Vardhaman Apartment, 37A Chakraberia Lane, Kolkata – 700020.India. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We are responsible for the collection and proper management of any personal information we collect from you or that you provide to us about yourself or others (“you”). Personal information is information from which you can be identified. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it We ensure that appropriate technical and contractual measures are in place
to provide security of your personal information, guard against unauthorised or unlawful processing of such information and guard against accidental loss, destruction, disclosure of, or damage to it.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following personal information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.smithnephew.com/india (“our site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
In addition we also collect:
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
This site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information via this site from visitors in that age group without the explicit consent of a parent or guardian.
Where we store your personal information
The personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored and processed at, a destination outside the country of your residence or any country in which we, or our subcontractors or agents may maintain facilities. It may also be processed by staff that work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. For example we use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- For research purposes, use of anonymised data and Traffic Data (for example to undertake comparison analysis as to the effectiveness of our services).
We may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups available to you through our site. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
In addition we may make full use of all information acquired through this site that is not in personally identifiable form.
Who may you share my information with?
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If M/s Fintuned Co. substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Where we outsource certain services to our service providers who support our business, including payment services, or web hosting and IT support services, in which case we will require such third parties to
treat your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice.
- Disclose information about you as required by law, to enforce this Agreement and to preserve our rights.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
How long will you hold my information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we
will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner. Where you request that you receive no further marketing communications from us, Smith & Nephew may retain your details on a “suppression list” to ensure that no marketing communications are sent.
What about links from your website?
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
What marketing information might I receive from you?
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We would like to send you offers and promotions which we believe will be of interest to you by email, by phone and/or by post. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. If you prefer not to receive promotional information from us, you may opt out of receiving our promotional communications by following the instructions below.
To opt out, please let us know by email@example.com writing to us at M/s Fintuned Co., Flat 2C,Vardhaman Apartment, 37A Chakraberia Lane, Kolkata – 700020., India. Please be sure to include your full name and the email
address in the same format you used when you registered with us. If you ask us to remove your name and address from our promotional lists, we may maintain your contact details in our “do not contact” list to ensure that we can honour your request. Note that it may take up to 4 weeks to process your opt out request during which time you may continue to receive communications from us.
How can I obtain the personal data you have about me, and can I correct it?
You may request details of all personal information which we hold about you. A small fee may be payable. We want to make sure that the information we hold is accurate and up-to-date. You may ask us to correct or remove
information that you think is inaccurate. To receive more details about the personal information we hold about you or if you believe that information we hold about you is not correct please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can I contact if I have queries about this privacy notice?
In the first instance please contact the business team responsible for our site using the contact information on the site above. You may also address any concerns to: Managing Partner, M/s Fintuned Co, Flat 2C, Vardhaman Apartment, 37A Chakraberia Lane, Kolkata – 700020.